5Lights, LLC located in Tucson, Arizona invests in exceptional companies and specializes in business optimization.
5Lights is looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude to add to our professional, hard-working and dedicated team.
The Administration Optimization Specialist position will provide administrative assistance to the Executive team and Human Resources. The position will focus on general office and administrative assistant functions, ensuring that the needs of various stakeholders are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calendar management for the Executive team
- Organize travel arrangements for Executive team
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Timely plan, coordinate, prepare, distribute, and oversee All Staff meeting and Executive meeting materials including agendas, notices and minutes
- Cover reception desk by answering, screening and directing phone calls, while providing general support to visitors
- Maintain HR and Legal/Compliance filing system
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
Must have to be considered:
- Proven administrative assistant experience
- Excellent time management and organization skills, as well as ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Superior attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness, as well as problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Adept at working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Able to follow detailed instructions, take on multiple detailed tasks and effectively prioritize various projects from multiple stakeholders
- Commitment to quality
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a collaborative team player
- Robust scheduling proficiency
- Expert in MS Office – Word, Adobe, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Solid, verifiable experience creating forms, templates, spreadsheets from scratch
- Superb customer satisfaction skills
- Secretarial proficiency
- Strong work ethic
- Professional demeanor and appearance
Salary: $45K-$60K DOE
Outstanding benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and short-term|long-term disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and resume to Roxandra@5Lightsgroup.com