Tucson, AZ, USA
5Lights, LLC located in Tucson, Arizona invests in exceptional companies and specializes in business optimization.
5Lights is looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude to add to our professional, hard-working and dedicated team.
The Administration Optimization Specialist position will provide administrative assistance to the Executive team. The position will focus on general office and administrative assistant functions, ensuring that the needs of various stakeholders are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calendar management for the Executive team
- Organize travel arrangements for Executive team
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Timely coordinate, prepare and distribute all Executive meeting materials including agendas, notices and minutes
- Take and transcribe minutes of meetings
- Plan, coordinate and oversee all activities related to the Executive meetings
- Cover reception desk by answering, screening and directing phone calls
- Provide general support to visitors
- Maintain filing system
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
Must have to be considered:
- Proven administrative assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills, organized and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail, accurate and thorough; and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment and under deadlines
- Able to follow detailed instructions and take on multiple detailed tasks and effectively prioritize various projects
- Commitment to quality
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a collaborative team player
- Scheduling proficiency
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Customer service
- Secretarial proficiency
- Strong work ethic
- Professional demeanor and appearance
Salary: 40K-55K DOE
Outstanding benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and short-term|long-term disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and resume to Lucha@5lightsgroup.com