Tucson, AZ, USA
The Tucson located Billing Analyst will provide direct day-to-day customer service, researching billing issues, effectively solving invoicing issues, applying customer payments, and completing daily assignments based on business need; and perform a variety of accounting and bookkeeping duties according to established policies and procedures, and will be an integral part of Genius Avenue’s growth and mission.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with billing process.
- Prepare daily check log and scan checks for deposit.
- Interface with customer service representatives to ensure proper underlying billing data in recordkeeping platforms.
- Administer continuation of coverage: notifications, enrollment, payment, notices, credits and terminations.
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks.
- Maintain thorough customer files and documentation in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Assist in financial management and analysis as requested.
- Respond to inquiries from Genius Avenue staff or sister companies regarding customer billing, payments, credits, terminations, back premiums, continuation of coverage and related documentation.
- Participate in new customer implementation projects as assigned.
- Maintain compliance with established security policies and procedures.
- Maintain personally identifiable information (names, addresses, birthdates, SSNs, credit card information, etc.) confidential.
- Prepare reports as requested.
- Be able to professionally represent Genius Avenue at client meetings, when preparing written correspondence on behalf of the Accounting and Finance department and communicating via email or over the phone with clients.
- Keep all activities, projects, requests, documentation, timelines etc. organized and readily available.
- Assist senior management by performing administrative duties as they are assigned.
- Support Genius Avenue values.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Salary Range: $18.00-$19.00/Hr.
Excellent benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and short-term|long-term disability programs; education reimbursement; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and resume to Lucha@5lightsgroup.com
About Genius Avenue
Genius Avenue is a Tucson based Company which leverages proprietary, state of the art online customer acquisition and retention tools, leveraging various technologies, including digital/mobile-first enrollment, sales and payments capabilities. Our industry expertise and partner relationships optimize enrollments, consumer engagement and go to market strategies for insurance industry and related product and service companies, distributors and sponsors. Genius Avenue’s primary goal is to create delighted customers for our product and service clients.
We are a growth stage, 50-employee company meeting today’s consumers’ demand for digital engagement for purchasing, payments, access to relevant products and services and personal relationships. Digital technology and human-centered design = Genius Avenue FinsureTech solutions.
5Lights, LLC, the parent company of Genius Avenue, is a Tucson based firm that invests in exceptional companies and specializes in business optimization.