Business Development Manager, Emerging Platforms
Tucson, AZ, USA
About Genius Avenue
Genius Avenue is a Tucson-based Company that leverages proprietary digital technology, industry expertise, and partner relationships to optimize member enrollments, consumer engagement, and go-to-market strategies for partners in the benefits industry. We are a growth stage, 50-employee company meeting modern demand for digital platform engagement, access to innovative products and services, and strong relationships.
5Lights, LLC is the parent company of Genius Avenue. 5Lights, LLC invests in exceptional companies and specializes in business optimization.
To strategically develop, build and grow the national sales, product, and marketing foundation of Genius Avenue’s newest innovative B2B platforms. To construct a robust channel partner program with an emphasis on revenue generation, scaling distribution and expanding strong partnerships. This multi-faceted position requires an entrepreneurial self-starter with a strong national markets presence and demonstrated history of success, with the ability to engage at the executive leadership level.
Genius Avenue has an outstanding team of technology, sales, product, marketing, and operational support leadership and staff positioned to fully support go-to-market strategies. The company currently operates with a variety of channel partners and delivers state-of-the-art benefits administration, sales, and marketing value propositions to its national client base. The company has a strong reputation in the industry and a National Advisory Board comprised of industry experts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and lead business development, revenue growth, and channel distribution strategy for emerging platforms
- Implement consultative sales approach to C-suite prospects
- Exceed revenue targets
- Oversee and inform platform and product evolution
- Represent the platform as a key stakeholder, internally and externally
- Identify channel partners, with strong sales and marketing efforts, across various industries and regions (i.e. insurance brokers, independent sales teams, etc.)
- Become a subject matter expert on the market. Understand industry trends, purchasing cadence, corporate affiliations, trusted advisors, and strategic partnerships
- Create a compelling channel partner distribution program to maximize platform education, adoption, and platform placement
- Establish and implement channel referral/commission structure
- Lead collaboration with functional teams for delivery: Marketing, Operations, Development, Finance, Legal, Compliance
- Develop performance measurement to ensure that products, content, and programs are optimized
- Accurately forecast revenue
Requisite Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent strategic, communication, sales, and program management skills are required
- Strong initiative and confidence to lead assignments
- Self-starter, ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Experience in insurance, benefits, and healthcare industry preferred
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Excellent benefits include health, HSA, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and short-term|long-term disability programs; ID theft protection, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Only local candidates need to apply.
Only candidates with the right to work for any employer in the United States will be considered.
Relocation package NOT available.
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and resume to Lucha@5lightsgroup.com