Tucson, AZ, USA
The Client Success Representative is an essential part of Genius Avenue Revenue Team, serving as a strategic partner between Genius Avenue key stakeholders and our clients. New clients are transitioned to the Client Success Representative for post-sale management to provide stellar customer service and significant revenue growth.
The Client Success Representative will handle multiple client accounts and will be responsible for developing trusted relationships with clients to retain and grow their business. The successful candidate will collaborate hand-in-hand with our revenue, development, marketing, and client services teams to keep clients engaged, satisfied and growing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Become a subject-matter expert in products that Genius Avenue offers to recognize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Manage assigned accounts and relationships including the current book of business.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and work directly with executive members of client companies, anticipating their requirements, bringing new value to relationships. Become an indispensable part of their organization.
- Create and implement transition strategy from pre to post-sales management.
- Develop and deliver quarterly client summary template.
- Manage and track client contracts, including price changes, termination dates, and service level agreements.
- Research and present business development opportunities to help expand client’s growth.
- Accountable for hitting target key performance indicators.
- Drive and oversee client initiatives through the implementation life cycle.
- Bring client perspective to Genius Avenue planning and strategic growth efforts.
- Occasional travel to conferences and/or client locations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by his/her Supervisor.
Requisite Experience and Qualifications:
- Sales aptitude for achieving rapid and meaningful revenue growth.
- Outstanding client service skills including exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Strong initiative and confidence to lead assignments.
- Self-starter, ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
- Experience in insurance, benefits, and the healthcare industry preferred.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Excellent benefits include health, dental, vision, and life insurance; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays. Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and resume to Lucha@5lightsgroup.com
About Genius Avenue
Genius Avenue is a Tucson based Company which leverages proprietary digital technology, industry expertise and partner relationships to optimize member enrollments, consumer engagement and go to market strategies for partners in the benefits industry. We are a growth stage, 50-employee company meeting modern demand for digital platform engagement, access to innovative products and services, and strong relationships.
5Lights, LLC is the parent company of Genius Avenue. 5Lights, LLC invests in exceptional companies and specializes in business optimization.