ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT FOR COMPLIANCE TEAM
Tucson, AZ, USA
5Lights, LLC located in Tucson, Arizona invests in exceptional companies and specializes in business optimization.
5Lights is looking for an exceptionally detailed oriented, master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills, upbeat attitude, and a thirst for more and better to add to our professional, lean, but hard-working and dedicated team.
The Administrative Support position will provide administrative assistance to the Compliance team, and additional support to the Sr. Executive team and Human Resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Assist with document preparation and correction
- Maintain HR and Legal/Compliance filing system
- Own all administrative duties such as filing, typing, data entry, copying, binding, scanning etc. for the compliance team
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Calendar management for the Executive team
- Occasional travel arrangements for Executive team
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Timely plan, coordinate, prepare, distribute, and oversee All Staff meeting and Executive meeting materials including agendas, notices, and minutes
- Ensure operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
Must have to be considered:
- Exceptional accuracy in all work
- Proven and demonstratable attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and critical thinking skills in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, make decisions, and take initiative when need be
- Ability to plan, work well under pressure, prioritize projects from multiple stakeholders, and do it all in a fast and accurate way, while keeping a pleasant, positive, and professional demeanor.
- Proven administrative assistant experience in a legal firm (a definite PLUS)
- Some experience in compliance work highly desired
- Experience working on MS Office and Outlook
- Reliable transportation a MUST
- Experience in document preparation
- Excellent time management and organization skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines
- Superior problem-solving skills; ability to think on your feet
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Robust scheduling proficiency
- Solid, verifiable experience creating forms, templates, spreadsheets from scratch
Salary: $48,500-$60K DOE
Outstanding benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and short-term|long-term disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and resume to Roxandra@5Lightsgroup.com