Genius Avenue is a fast-growing Arizona company that leverages its transformative, proprietary, state of the art online and digital technologies, industry expertise, and partner relationships to optimize enrollments, consumer engagement and go to market strategies for insurance industry and related product and service companies, distributors and sponsors.
The Insurance Product Specialist contributes to the success of Genius Avenue team by building and growing a suite of insurance products to leverage market dynamics, strategic alliances, and best of breed products. The Insurance Product Specialist will be responsible for various analytical and project management duties and requires hands-on experience with insurance products. This sales team position works closely with product line, development, marketing, and operations teams to ensure continuity in product offerings and company goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and leverage strong relationships with insurance industry partners including consultants, carriers, underwriters, and brokers in an effort to become an indispensable partner.
- Grow Genius Avenue’s influence, opportunities, and revenue within the market.
- Establish account-based product plan and strategy. Track and monitor plan to actual, making necessary changes as needed.
- Create standard reporting for product adoption, usage, margin, and marketing analytics.
- Collaborate with legal team to understand regulatory requirements by state and ensure compliance across all products.
- Manage contract review and negotiation process.
- Consistently research and analyze market segments to identify significant trends, platform opportunities, and competitive landscape.
- Drive improvements to pricing policies, procedures and contracts, and workflow,
- Assist in developing marketing messaging and campaigns that drive product interest in the Genius Avenue distribution platform.
- Work with sales and marketing to identify and prioritize product bundles for each platform. Create a strategy to penetrate and expand each category.
- Maintain updated activity log in CRM.
- 3-5 years of work experience in business development within the insurance industry is essential.
- Must be fully licensed in Arizona for Life and health and preferably P&C.
- Must have a strong understanding of distribution channels, contracting, underwriting, and commission structure.
- Exceptional oral and written communication.
- Outstanding ability to build and maintain relations.
- Solid attention to detail, and polished/professional demeanor.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-drive, multi-faceted work environment.
- Proven analytical, strategic, and critical thinking skills.
We offer competitive pay (between $55,000 and $65,000/yr.) excellent medical benefits, professional education and tons of growth, as well as an engaging work environment built on trust, camaraderie, and collaboration.
ONLY candidates LOCAL TO TUCSON, AZ (or already in the process of relocating to Tucson, AZ) will be considered. Qualified candidates, please send your resumes to Jobs@GeniusAvenue.com