The Tucson located IT Technical Support is a significant role on the Genius Avenue Team, works across a broad range of technologies and communicates across multiple areas of the business to support incidents, problems and requests. Responsible for answering IT requests via phone, email, live chat or instant message and explaining solutions in technical and nontechnical terms.
Success in this role requires a problem-solving attitude along with the ability to give clear technical instructions and familiarity with remote troubleshooting techniques. This role will ensure prompt and accurate customer service and increase internal customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and respond to IT calls, emails, and tickets to ensure technical support to users is provided in a timely manner.
- Monitor and respond to security, server, network, and VoIP alerts to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Setup and troubleshoot all Windows and Mac and Apple product issues (office and remote users).
- Provide IT hardware (server, network, wireless, etc.) and software (Office 365, disk encryption, etc.) support for users.
- Timely delivery of assigned tasks.
- Maintain accurate inventory of IT equipment (laptops, desktops, phones, monitors, printers, etc.).
- Resolve any issues that cause outage that impact business performance in a timely manner.
- Manage Active Directory, wireless, and VPN.
- Manage Windows Server (physical and virtual) installations, upgrades and patching.
- Manage VoIP telephony environment.
- Manage building keycard access.
- Manager users accounts, mailbox, licenses, and services in Office 365.
- Collaborate closely with leadership to execute on strategic infrastructure projects and to maximize return on resources.
- Help troubleshoot all areas of infrastructure (network, server, Internet, VoIP, etc.).
- Support of general web development functionality including CMS (wordpress preferred), web optimization, DNS, CDN, etc.
- Provide on-call VIP support including home visits supporting designated executives
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by his/her Supervisor.
Salary Range: $55k-70k.
Excellent benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and short-term|long-term disability programs; education reimbursement; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and resume to Lucha@5lightsgroup.com
About Genius Avenue
Genius Avenue is a Tucson based Company which leverages proprietary, state of the art online customer acquisition and retention tools, leveraging various technologies, including digital/mobile-first enrollment, sales and payments capabilities. Our industry expertise and partner relationships optimize enrollments, consumer engagement and go to market strategies for insurance industry and related product and service companies, distributors and sponsors. Genius Avenue’s primary goal is to create delighted customers for our product and service clients.
We are a growth stage, 50-employee company meeting today’s consumers’ demand for digital engagement for purchasing, payments, access to relevant products and services and personal relationships. Digital technology and human-centered design = Genius Avenue FinsureTech solutions.
5Lights, LLC, the parent company of Genius Avenue, is a Tucson based firm that invests in exceptional companies and specializes in business optimization.