Sales Warriors – Insurance Enrollment and Admin Platform
Sell our leading edge, one stop platform for voluntary, unique group or individual benefits, dynamic enrollments, and A-Z back end administration. Arizona based Genius Avenue is seeking results driven, reputable, well-connected, industry knowledgeable quota-busting sales performers who will execute sales strategies and position Genius Avenue as an indispensable partner in the insurance and voluntary benefits industry.
These Sales Executives are the hunters and closers who are responsible for developing, managing and closing new business. They will serve as trusted advisors to carriers, brokers and clients, identifying immediate and long-term business needs and selling Genius Avenue’s powerful value proposition. Compensation is heavily results-based and uncapped, with very good family benefits package.
Key sales skills required:
- Proven track record of consistently achieving sales goals.
- Collaborative, team-oriented attitude. Able to engage cross-departmentally to achieve results.
- Ability to identify opportunities to increase sales and profitability.
- Contract negotiation proficiency.
- Strong executive presence with excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to build long-term relationships that establish Genius Avenue as an indispensable partner.
- Deep insurance and benefits industry knowledge.
- Understanding of direct and channel sales strategies.
- Capacity to manage long, complex sales cycles.
- Accountability for quarterly and annual revenue delivery.
- Proactively and efficiently manage complex buying cycles by developing strategic relationships, aligning both internal and external resources.
- Outbound sales prospecting.
- Partner with Genius Avenue technical resources to uncover true client needs, lead discovery meetings, produce tailored demos & deliver Proofs of Concept
- Negotiate contracts, close business and collaborate with internal post-launch teams to map revenue strategy and long-term success.
- Align the overall Genius Avenue solution to the client’s business needs, challenges, and requirements
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and solutions.
- Deliver accurate forecasting, pipeline and business reporting.
- Creation and execution of quarterly business plan
Location – anywhere in the U.S.
Frequent travel as needed.
Genius Avenue is a fast-growing Arizona company which leverages its transformative, proprietary, state of the art online and digital technologies, industry expertise and partner relationships to optimize enrollments, consumer engagement and go to market strategies for insurance industry and related product and service companies, distributors and sponsors.
We offer uncapped performance-based compensation as well as base salary and excellent benefits.
Qualified candidates please forward your resume to Roxandra.Acosta@GeniusAvenue.com