Join industry experts Rod Dunmyre, Matt Wandoloski, and moderator Nate McFall as they discuss the ins and outs of taking an insurance or benefit product to market in the increasingly complex market of 2021.
The focus will be on securing the best results and identifying the blind spots that can derail an otherwise successful product launch.
Topics Will Include
- Emerging insurance and benefit trends. What are we seeing in the market?
- The evolution of successful business lines.
- The importance of competitor analysis.
- Is your product actually market-ready?
- How to clearly identify your audience.
- Advantages and disadvantages of payroll vs. direct pay and group vs. direct to consumer.
- Outsource or build your capabilities and how to protect ROI.