Vice President, Marketing
December 4, 2023
Genius Avenue and Usio Announces Strategic Partnership
TUCSON, ARIZONA – Genius Avenue, a leading insurance and benefits platform provider and FinTech leader Usio, are delighted to announce a strategic partnership. Genius Avenue has selected Usio to power a new, comprehensive FinTech solution focused on regulated enterprise businesses particularly in insurance, benefits, and healthcare
Genius Avenue will leverage Usio’s state-of-the-art platform to deliver a comprehensive suite of ACH payment processing, digital disbursement with prepaid card programs, commission automation, and innovative financial management tools, all coupled with advanced member management and sales platforms. This partnership highlights their shared commitment to enhancing financial capabilities and improving customer experiences for their partners.
Usio, a recognized industry leader in payment technology, brings to the table a wealth of experience in electronic payment processing, ACH solutions, and prepaid card programs. Its state-of-the-art payment processing infrastructure ensures secure and efficient transactions across a wide spectrum of industries.
Genius Avenue, renowned for its genius sales, enrollment and administration platforms, and billing automation solutions, seamlessly complements this partnership with its expertise in member management tools, customer engagement, and tailored enterprise solutions for regulated businesses.
Enhancing Financial Solutions: The partnership enables Genius Avenue to offer businesses an array of enhanced financial technology solutions, including:
- Commissions & Incentives – an automated hub centralizing commission and incentive payment management, consolidating data from various platforms, elevating user experiences, reducing overhead costs and streamlining internal operations.
- Payments Facilitation – a digital payment platform streamlining onboarding and management of ACH, credit & debit transactions; leverages Usio API and enhances operational efficiency.
- PayFac+ – A payment facilitation solution with dynamic fund issuing and acquiring, integrating solutions such as TPA/member management and upcoming functionalities like Genius Store Front, a product marketplace, as well as digital disbursements.
- Point of Sale Lending – An integrated lending platform for merchants, leveraging API integrations with Usio for user lending, enhancing both merchant and user experiences.
- Digital Disbursements – An adaptable digital payment platform that assists businesses in handling a range of disbursement methods, including prepaid cards, e-wallets, and virtual bank accounts.
This platform provides clients and consumers with payment flexibility, seamlessly integrates with the Usio API, and enhances operational efficiency. “We are excited about our partnership with Genius Avenue,” said Louis Hoch, CEO at USIO. “By joining forces, Genius Avenue is poised to offer cutting-edge payment solutions and financial services that meet the unique market requirements of regulated enterprises.”
“We are thrilled to partner with Usio and leverage their advanced payment processing capabilities. Genius Avenue is set to redefine the member experience by offering unparalleled efficiency and flexibility in financial transactions. Together, we are forging a path that will transform the insurance, benefits, and healthcare industries, driving value for our clients and their customers alike.”
For further information on how the partnership between Usio and Genius Avenue can benefit your business, please contact Liam Maddock.
About Genius Avenue
Genius Avenue is a leading benefits administration company founded in 2013 which delivers highly efficient individual and group benefits member engagement platforms and solutions including member enrollment, product sales, group and individual billing, commission automation, payments, billing, and reconciliation.
Usio, Inc. (Nasdaq: USIO), is a leading Fintech that operates a full stack of proprietary, cloud-based integrated payment and embedded financial solutions in a single ecosystem to a wide range of merchants, billers, banks, service bureaus and card issuers. The Company operates credit/debit and ACH payment processing platforms, as well as a turn-key card issuing platform to deliver convenient, world-class payment solutions and services to its clients. The Company, through its Usio Output Solutions division, offers services relating to electronic bill presentment, document composition, document decomposition and printing and mailing services. The strength of the Company lies in its ability to provide tailored solutions for card issuance, payment acceptance, and bill payments as well as its unique technology in the prepaid sector. Usio is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, and has a development office in Austin, Texas.
# # #