Are you a marketing Swiss Army Knife? Do you like working on new projects, and diverse products in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment alongside talented, passionate, energetic, unafraid, and innovative professionals? If so, we may be THE place for you.
We are looking to add to our professional team, a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude; a versatile marketing coordinator who likes to do a little bit of everything across the whole spectrum of digital and traditional marketing.
You will need to be able to take ownership of projects and products, be hungry to learn more, be fearless about throwing your ideas out, and be able to admit that you might not be the smartest person in the room. You will work with a world-class group of business minds and experienced marketing professionals, as well as some of the best contractors and outsourcers in the country, to drive marketing growth across a broad range of companies.
Your day-to-day will involve writing content, supervising outsourced teams, reviewing metrics, handling marketing automation, making WordPress edits, working on PPC, and SEM ads, updating social media, and contributing to tactics and strategy. You will also be dealing with corporate leaders, and engaging them as a trusted advisor, so bring your best boardroom game face.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Easy to work with attitude and be open to feedback
- You are a strong writer who can tackle an 1800-word blog about a somewhat unknown topic with gusto
- Take ownership of projects and assignments
- Hungry to learn more
- Must empower the marketing team to do more and better every day
- You have solid experience in marketing automation tools (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, or any other)
- You understand inbound marketing principles
NICE TO HAVES:
- You’ve supervised PPC, SEM, and social campaigns
- You know your way around Google tools (webmaster, analytics, ads, etc)
- You have WordPress Experience
- You know your way around metric platforms like AHRefs
- You make killer email campaigns
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Communications, or Psychology or 3 years of work experience in addition to
- 3 years of marketing experience
- Certification in Marketing Automation, Google or Facebook are a big plus
- Understanding of Agile marketing methodology is a plus
We offer excellent medical benefits, flexible work-from-home options, professional education, and tons of growth, as well as an engaging work environment built on trust, camaraderie, and collaboration.
We are considering ONLY candidates LOCAL TO TUCSON, AZ (or already in the process of relocating to Tucson, AZ)
Qualified candidates, please send your resume + cover letter or writing sample by clicking the button below for immediate consideration.